Guide To Preserve Your Tumbler
Are you owning a personalized tumbler of Owlsmatrix? Have you learned about the right way to clean your tumbler? Here are some tips that can help you keep your tumbler clean and preserve it in the best condition.
- Using a brush to clean the tumbler
- Use a brush or sponge and wash with a neutral dishwashing liquid detergent.
- Dry well.
For straw-type spouts, we recommend using a fine brush and spray-type dishwashing detergent.
3 Steps Removing stains and odors
We recommend soaking and washing with oxygen bleach.
- Dissolve 3g (approx. 1/2~1 teaspoon) of powder-type oxygen bleach in 1 liter of warm water (around 40-50℃ / 104-122°F).
- *Baking soda can also be used. Dissolve 25g (approx. 2 tablespoons) of baking soda in warm water and follow the same steps as above.
- Fill the tumbler with the liquid from step 1. Disassemble the lid and silicone ring, and soak in the liquid from step 1.
- Soak for about 1 hour, wash well, and dry. If there are any remaining stains, rub them with a soft sponge.
Please note: Do not use the following cleaning methods as they may cause deformation, leakage, and deterioration of the product.
- Sterilizing in boiling water
- Washing with chlorine bleach
If the silicone ring becomes loose or if the tumbler leaks even with the silicone ring correctly in place, please obtain new ones.
When shopping at Owlsmatrix, you can pick a tumbler as your favorite style and customized it. Find your new tumblers here.